Lazy Dazy - time to express yourself through fun, funky, unique and colourful accessories. You will always feel fabulous whether you are chilling at home or out partying with friends.
WHAT IS LAZY DAZY?
- Lazy Dazy is a one woman business run by myself, Becky, from my home in Cardiff.
- Lazy Dazy began on Instagram in May 2020, during lockdown, as I had extra free time to experiment and be creative. I have always known I wanted to create my own products to sell and I finally had the inspiration and motivation to start and Lazy Dazy was born. I own 90+ pairs of earrings myself and being able to create my own designs is just perfect.
- I design, create, photograph, post and package all items myself. I currently make earrings and necklaces but I would like to branch out into other items and accessories eventually.
- All items are made out of polymer clay. This is a modelling clay that can be manipulated into any shape and is then cured in an oven to harden. It contains PVC resin and a liquid plasticizer. Although this is a plastic based product, when cured, it will last a very long time. I have little to no waste as I reuse all scrap pieces of clay to create other earrings or to use as the base of some pieces.
- The default jewellery findings are silver plated on all products. However, you can choose gold plated or surgical steel as an option. Clip ons are available for all drop earrings. I also have some kidney wires/huggie hoops available for stretched ears. LEAVE A NOTE AT CHECKOUT IF YOU REQUIRE A CHANGE OF MATERIALS/FINDINGS. If you are in need of a different material or jewellery style feel free to message me and I will try and source it for you.
- All my packaging is recyclable. My business cards and stuffing are made from recycled paper. My stickers are made from vegan & eco-friendly inks and glues which are fully compostable. All parcels are packaged with paper tape. I aim to be as plastic-free as possible and I am always looking on ways to improve this.
- If you can't find what you're looking for feel free to message me with any ideas for custom designs. We can discuss colours, shapes and designs. I am happy to help you make your dream accessories come to life.